Send Topic Print
Let's Talk!!! (Read 2161 times)
Ed_C.
YaBB Administrator

Keeping It Real!!!!

Let's Talk!!!
May 11th, 2008 at 7:33am

Hi Everyone,

I don't know? I'm pretty sure it was about four years ago when I stumbled on to this site? Any way, it was slow like this for a while, but a few of us kept plugging away at it and it grew.

You know what we were talking about? Recovery! It was a very healthy atmosphere for all that came here seeking a sober way to communicate with one another.

I'm going to be very honest with you! I was asked to help out at another site and started spending a lot more of my time in trying to get the message out there. It was a lot bigger site with so many things going on that I thought it to be glamorous compared to this simple site. You know? The grander, the better, right? Well it wasn't! It seems to me that simpler is better.

We don't need glamour and glitz, we need each other to talk about recovery! That is what a recovery forum means. Discussion about recovery. So as one of administrators and moderators of this forum, I apologize for the neglect I have given this site and it's members. I say we pick up where it left off and let's start talking about recovery. Let's get to know one another. Love and Respect, Ed C.

IP Logged

stickmonkey
YaBB Moderator

CLEAN ADDICT!

toronto
Re: Let's Talk!!!
Reply #1 - May 18th, 2008 at 8:47pm

I am here as well.
I do alot of online service at cyberrecovery and a few other sites
that we may have met at.
My puter was having some issues but it is working now.

monkeyofstick@yahoo.com  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print