Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'm a gay sex addict (Read 1953 times)
sven
YaBB Newbies

I Love Being Sober!

I'm a gay sex addict
Aug 24th, 2010 at 2:12pm

This is Sven again, I guess I have a lot of question sorry for posting so much? As stated I am a gay man and I've found there is a certain dificulties that are fairly different for me as a gay man than for other hetro-sexual men. I know this will sound stero-typical, and hate that I use this as an excuse, but I've noticed that people have always thought being gay was a form of sexual perversion, and some may still do, it is as if being gay you get certain freedom to be permiscuous. I unfortunately have used that total bogus excuse my self. I was wondering if there was others gay sex addicts that have felt the same way

IP Logged

Rodz
YaBB Newbies

I Love Being Sober!

Re: I'm a gay sex addict
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2011 at 7:52am

Hi Sven,
I'm glad you came here for help, as long as you really want to stop your bottom line behavior, then you just need a plan. I have been sexual active since childhood and this was due to my bieng sexually abused by a family friend for a long time. Needless to say, this has caused my acting out sexually with men and women hundreds of times over my lifetime.
Being gay is not an excuse or a reason to accept any behavoirs that you won't accept.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print