This page contains links to many self help and recovery sites. Most are created and maintained by addicts and alcoholics who work their “12th Step” by providing resources for addicts who still suffer and those looking to maintain long term sobriety. If you would like to add your website to our directory, please click here.
Addiction aide help those who are struggling with addiction
- Alcohol & Drug Abusehttps://www.alcoholanddrugabuse.org/
For whatever reasons, people abuse and become addicted to alcohol, drugs, & other people, and when they do, their quality of life - as well as that of those around them - declines.
An abundance of recovery related resources. A lot of AA history and Big Book info.
- Dick B's Alcoholics Anonymous History Sitehttps://www.dickb.com/index.html
A fantastic resource for anyone interested in the history of the AA fellowship. Learn about AA's spiritual roots and early successes.
- Online Alano Clubshttps://www.onlinealano.org/
A nonprofit association intended as a resource for Alcoholics Anonymous® members and groups, as well as any individual who has a desire to stop drinking.
A fantastic collection of AA and general recovery information and tons of links!
This website is a great source of information and resources for alcoholism and recovery. AA, Alanon, and NA Meetings online. Features Recovery Chat and free email service.
Compulsive Gambling Sites
We have been helping problem and compulsive (pathological) gamblers and those affected by this illness since 1983.
- John's Life Without Gamblinghttps://lifewithoutgambling.blogspot.com/
This blog discusses all problem gambling and compulsive gambling related issues loosely driven by the personal recovery journey of John McGuire. All input is welcomed and encouraged.
- Yannick's Cornerhttps://ylefebvre.ca
Blog from Yannick Lefebvre on travel and WordPress development
Drug Addiction Sites
- Atlas Recoveryhttps://atlas-recovery.org
Drug and Alcohol Sober Living
- Crownview Co-ocurring Institutehttps://crownviewci.com
Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center
- Heroin Timeshttps://www.herointimes.com/
Heroin Addiction & Recovery are some of the subjects of this online magazine.
- Teen Drug Abusehttps://www.teendrugabuse.us/
In the Teen Drug Abuse website, we attempt to educate people about why teens begin using, what they are using, and how those drugs are affecting teens physically, socially, and mentally.
Food Addiction and Overeating Sites
- Diet Talkhttps://www.diettalk.com/
This is your chance to take a break from your busy day to talk live with other people about diet ups and downs. Everyone needs to have daily support and now you've found yours at diettalk.com.
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymoushttps://www.foodaddicts.org
Are You Having Trouble With Food?
General Recovery Sites
- Addictions & Life Pagehttps://addictions.org/
This web site is dedicated to all those that have been trapped in one of life's addictions. There is a SOLUTION. Life truly can be HAPPY, JOYOUS and FREE.
- Addictions and Recovery.orghttps://www.addictionsandrecovery.org/
Addiction-Recovery information that is balanced and authoritative.
- Anonymous Onehttps://anonymousone.com/
All I can say about this one is WOW...these guys are not only great web designers, but there database of meetings, events, recovery homes, and other resources is downright incredible!
- Clean Peoplehttps://www.cleanpeople.com/
A forum and meeting place for people in recovery to exchange ideas. Fantastic graphics and flash animation. Sober dating.
- Drug Addictionhttps://www.recoveryconnection.com/addiction-resources/alcohol-and-drug-addiction-recovery-tools/
Drug addiction articles and resources online at Recovery Connection. Drug Addiction treatment centers can help you better understand what drug addiction is and how it can affect you and your family.
A daily updated blog on Alcoholism.
- Geri's Recovery Musichttps://www.geri.net/
Recovery and serenity can be found here at Geri's Recovery Music. If you, or someone you love suffers from eating disorders, depression, child abuse issues or addiction, this site is for you.
- Getting Them Soberhttps://www.gettingthemsober.com/
This site addresses the crazy-making issues and events that happen in tens of millions of alcohol and/or other drug-addicted families every day and every night.
- Helping Others Live Soberhttps://helpingotherslivesober.org/
If you are in recovery, you’ll find resources here that support how to live clean. Shared experiences of helping others are inspiring to us all. Our website is a tribute to the ways in which service is meaningful to helpers in recovery.
- How to Find Rehabs that Accept Medicaidhttps://www.rehabcenter.net/rehabs-that-accept-medicaid
How to Find Rehabs that Accept Medicaid
- On The Wagonhttps://www.onthewagon.org/
Recovery humor and fun tools to live the clean life with.
- People Helping Peoplehttps://www.markelliot.com/
Recovery Radio! Mark Elliot hosts a live web cast radio show every night at 11pm-12pm EST and Sundays from Midnight-4am EST. Features guest speakers, book reviews and recovery event coverage.
- Proactive Coachhttps://proactive12steps.com/
Proactive Twelve Steps" present a down-to-earth approach to the 12 steps.
- Recovery Resources Onlinehttps://www.soberrecovery.com/
People do recover, every single day. By many different means and methods, those who suffer from mental illness, alcoholism and addictions, eating disorders, grief and loss-through all of life's issues, people do get better. They rarely do it alone.
- Scripps Drug Rehabilitationhttps://www.scripps.org/services/alcohol-drug-treatment
Scripps McDonald Center is a nationally recognized organization dedicated to drug rehabilitation.
- Sobriety and Recovery Resourceshttps://www.recoveryresources.org/
There are many treasures here; please take a leisurely scroll.
- Sobriety TVhttps://www.youtube.com/user/sobrietytelevision
Fantastic collection of addiction and recovery videos. 12 steps explained. Treatment videos and more!
- Steps by the Big Bookhttps://bigbooksteps.net/index.php
Free, downloadable companion workbook to the Big Book available to anyone. The workbook is based on our experiences working the 12 Steps.
Steps For Recovery is a free monthly 12-step based newspaper and resource guide, available to over 50,000 people throughout the United States.
- Teenage Addicts Can Recoverhttps://www.day-by-day.org/
Talk to me! I haven't had a drink in 30 years and I know a bit about being clean and sober. I joined a 12-step program when I was only 21 so I know a bit about kids getting and staying off drugs, too. Let's talk about recovery.
- The Gridhttps://www.thegrid108.com/
Getting Recovery In Depth-A Simple Approach. How to treat untreated alcoholism. An Afternoon literally changed everything for me. You too can learn how to change your life forever and learn how to help others right away.
- The Recovery Emporiumhttps://www.recoveryemporium.com/
Dedicated to provide useful information, resource links, gift items and medallions for AA and other Twelve Step Groups. Automated Daily Readings, Feature Articles, submitted quotes - much more.
Smoking - Nicotine Addiction Sites
- Quit Clock Android Apphttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.msc.QuitClock&hl=en
Tell Quit Clock what you are quitting, when and how much it costs you and it will motivate you with a running clock and how much money you have saved.
- Quit That! iPhone Apphttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quit-that!-track-how-long/id909400800?mt=8
Quit That! is a simple app to track all of the stuff you are trying to quit. Want to quit smoking? Quit That!